When creating a new project the permissions scheme default is currently set to a specific customer's project instead of a general permissions scheme default. The Impact is that unless caught the new project is visable to the wrong people (another customer...that is BAD!) I can't find where to change this default back to our general permissions scheme. Can someone help?
It is only possible to reset manually. You will find a detailed answer here link
That is not really my question. I know which permission scheme I need as the default and is it already set-up. the problem I am having is that a new project is defaulting a permission scheme particular to a customer and I need to change it back to the default scheme. I can find where I can change that.
are you creating your project using the shared configuration feature?
I double checked that. I'm not. I got to believe it is in the global settings somewhere but I can't find it. I just created a new project last night and took special care to look at all the settings/option before I hit create.....still the same result
Same problem. Still unresolved!
I'm creating a ticket now for Atlassian support.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/The-default-permission-scheme-changed/qaq-p/2252912?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=unpaid-social&utm_campaign=P:online*O:community*I:social_share*
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.