I need to update the Due Date in a Google sheet and I want this to be reflected in JIRA.
Hello Carmen,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I understand that you want to integrate your Google Sheets with your JIRA Cloud Application in a way that changes performed in one application are reflected in the other in real-time. Is that correct?
You can try the following options to achieve your need:
1 - If you are familiar with JSON language, you can create your own code using Jira REST API to integrate your google sheets with JIRA like mentioned in the thread below:
Connect JIRA to Google Sheets via JIRA API
2 - You can use a paid add-on to properly integrate both applications without any code. Check below a few options:
- Google Sheets Integration
- Zapier Integration
Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey Petter_Gonçalves- Just wanted to know if there are any enhancements done on this(ie., update google sheets & see the changes in JIRA)?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.