Hi, I've just set up my 30-days JIRA trial. It seems that I'm not a System Administrator and I'm not able to grant me such a permission. Is this trial limitation or what?
Szymon,
This is actually a restricted function in Atlassian OnDemand:
The JIRA 'System Administrator' global permission is not available in Atlassian OnDemand. The 'JIRA administrators' permission is still available. You can see a list of differences between the two administration types here.
I hope this helps.
No. You will not get full sysadmin on an OnDemand system - these functions are locked down for Atlassian only.
Is there any way to install plugin from Markeplace in this situation?
No, the list of plugins is limited as well. You can get to them via your OnDemand account, and there are links to the list of available plugins under the links Matheus gave
Szymon,You can also check the plugins available to OnDemand platform on the following link:
Kind Regards,Henrique Lechner
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.