Hi,
I cannot find where the commits are shown in JIRA issues.
If I switch to old view they are there. New view nada ...
Any idea?
Reinhard
Hi @Reinhard
Open an issue in the new view (either as a pop-up or full window), click on the 3 dots and select Configure. For me the field you're then looking for is Development which needs to be in the Context fields section
Thanks for you quick answer, and sorry for my late reply!
I noticed 1 project is working in both old/new view.
And in another it is not. Only working in old view.
The difference is that the working one has an issue layout with 2 development fields.
see https://ibb.co/yYK7R96
The other one only has the bottom one.
It seems Commits are now properly shown with the new update from JIRA Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.