I am not sure how did I mess up with all of these, but currently the assignable person now includes Slack, Trello, etc. Other unrelated 3rd party addons which I didn't add by default.
Hello @M Bun
Thank you for reaching out.
The displaying of users from third-party applications happens due to the creation of users to integrate other applications with JIRA.
Basically, these users are added with the project role "atlassian-addons-project-access", which is automatically added to all the permissions of your project, including the assignable user permission, as mentioned in the documentation below:
- Add-on permissions update
In order to avoid these users to appear in your user picker fields, you can follow the steps below:
1 - Navigate to your project > Project Settings > Permissions > Click to Edit
2 - Click to remove the "atlassian-addons-project-access" from the Assignable User permission.
P.S: If you have any application that uses a user to assign issues, you will not be able to accomplish that.
Let me know if this information helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.