when I use the following in an excel cell, the task pane just says "1 of 1 rows imported. Saving..." and never actually brings back the query result.
=JIRA.JQL("issuekey=QI-695","summary")
I get a momentary #BUSY! message in the cell, then an "Import started at..." message in the cell. That's all.
I'm just trying to insert the Summary field value into the excel cell, not bring back a table or a property for multiple issues.
Edit: I tried this a different way, using a blank workbook and the following was the result, using 4 cells -- the cell I used the formula in, plus the 3 cells below it. This is not what is expected. Why would the 1st 3 rows come back from this usage? It seems poorly implemented if this is what was expected.
| Import started at November 14, 2019 2:25 PM by Rob Wickham |
| 1 rows imported in 2 seconds |
| Summary |
| Risk management and customer requirements embedded within each process definition |