Hello,
I'm currently using a free plan next-gen Service Desk project (Key: SVC) with 3 other users for incoming support questions. Some of these questions require an escalation to our engineering team, so we have a JIRA Software project (Key: OPS) that tickets will either be linked to or moved to entirely depending on the situation.
OPS issues I am able to create child issues for as it is a software project in Jira. However I have a new issue that I just created in the SVC project (a service desk project) and finding that I am unable to create a child issue for this; as there are three segments of work that we want to track which should roll up to one master issue.
I've checked through other questions here on the community and also read the Jira Confluence pages provided by Atlassian, and I am not able to anywhere in my views create a child issue on Service Desk projects.
Is this feature not enabled or have I perhaps overlooked/missed something obvious to enable this functionality?