Since the new editing experience, I can't create new pages. I've tried on latest Chrome on both Windows and Mac, cleared cache, logged out and in again, no luck.
I've provided feedback on the page multiple times before the classic editor was turned off but now my organisation is basically locked out of creating new pages
To clarify, I can create a new draft or edit a page, but when the editor loads it's all greyed-out and disabled (title has HTML disabled attribute and content area has contenteditable=false — changing these in devtools doesn't make the rest of the editor useful though). Clicking on the title or content therefore does nothing and the editing toolbar is disabled.
I have no confluence add-ons enabled and getting my entire org to switch browser for a single web app is a no-go.
Atlassian are usually a company that have everything together but this is incredibly disappointing considering how much we're paying.
Is anyone else seeing this problem?