Hello,
My question has been marked as SPAM
It's possible to move my question out of it ?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Problem-accessing-add-on-file-at-quot-file-URL-quot/qaq-p/1226380#M58654
Thanks !
@Cyril VeliaSorry to hear this, albeit I have replied to your question, but I will check why this was marked spam.
I'll ask Community Moderator to take care of this.
I think my answer is not getting submitted to your previous question (which is marked as spam), so here is what I posted,
@Cyril VeliaWelcome to the community, I will check why your question is marked as spam.Now, coming to your question, I suggest you try to download UPM update 1-2 times again (sometimes it gets stuck and give such error).If you you don't have success in 1-2 attempt, paste URL provided in error in browser tab and download JAR file of plugin and upload it to your Jira manually.
@Cyril VeliaWelcome to the community, I will check why your question is marked as spam.
Now, coming to your question, I suggest you try to download UPM update 1-2 times again (sometimes it gets stuck and give such error).
If you you don't have success in 1-2 attempt, paste URL provided in error in browser tab and download JAR file of plugin and upload it to your Jira manually.
I have moved the post out of Spam.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.