I copied a page to create new and there is one label I cannot get rid of - all other labels can be removed and added back just fine. Any tips?
What happens when you're trying to remove the label? Do you see an error message or is it just not getting removed?
I receive an error, the label goes away from the menu, but stays on the page.
Error:
Hi, it is possible that you installed some plugins that cause this error.
You can try, to unactivate temporerly one by one to see which one is causing that.
PS : you need to do CTRL + Shift + R to force refresh cache on the page with the labels.
Are you facing this error while creating a new page as well?
If not then just carefully look at context of entire page in edit mode and see if there is some residue from copied page that's causing this.
The only plugin we have is Google Analytics - do you think that could cause this? Thank you for your help!!
It does not happen when I create a new page. Unfortunately, this page link has already been sent out as client communication so I cannot create new at this point.
What residue would I be looking for while editing?
Sure and looks like GraphQL would have been used to fetch some data via APIs on that page and you may have some reference still remaining.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.