I am trying to create a standardized format for a handbook that is written across about 25 Confluence pages, but I am running into issues between having existing pages in an older format and creating new pages that automatically are created in the new format.
I saw that there were website wide updates going out starting in February, but the site I'm working in is quite large, by my understanding, and so the updates have not come yet. Also, I am only responsible for a certain section of pages and I don't really need the whole website to get updated.
A manually intensive way to solve my problem is to create new pages in the new format and then copy and paste the information from the old page to the new page (plus update any links) and then delete the old page, but I would rather not have to do that.
So my main question is this, is there a faster way to update individual pages to the updated format?
Thanks.