My team uses a Kanban board. When I click on the Backlog Tab I can see items in 'Backlog' and 'To Do' (name of our 1st column). Do you know if there is any way for all Kanban board columns to be displayed as well?
Do you mean combine the backlog and Kanban board into one view? Basically, this would simply mean you want to disable the Backlog feature, bringing the “to do” back to the Kanban board view. If that is you goal go to Board Configuration > Columns and drake the status from the backlog column to the column to the right. You may want to create a new To Do column to map the status to.
Thanks Jack, but that's not exactly it.
On a Kanban board you've got Backlog, Kanban Board & Report tabs (at the top).
Kanban Board has my columns and I can see the team's activity.
However, in the backlog tab I can only see the tickets that are in the To Do column and I want to be able to also see the tickets that are in the In Progress, Code Review, etc.
Is there a way to do that? Thanks
I think the answer is no but, before I place the nail in the coffin, could you please share an image of what you are looking at?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.