Hi,
I am trying to export a list of all projects and their associated leads from a Jira Cloud instance. I can see several similar questions and answers but haven't found one specifically for this. I don't have access to the database to use SQL.
I am able to get a list of all projects using the API: https://DOMAIN.atlassian.net//rest/api/2/project
Is it possible to do anything to include leads in the above?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @David Hazeel
You will be able to use the Jira Command Line Interface (CLI) and use the action getProjectList to get the list of projects along with the lead.
Sample action
--action getProjectList
Regards,
Vijay Ramamurthy
Thanks Vijay, that's done the job for me.
Hi ,
Can we get the projects list along with project administrators. In the above i am able to see project leads but not project administrators.
Many thanks,
Anil.
@Anil kumar kambhampati for Project Roles you need to use getProjectRoleActorList. I do it like this, --action getProjectRoleActorList --project "ABC" --role @all --file projectRoleActorList.csv.
I found if you add "?expand=lead" in this way to the "2" not 3 rest api version...
<domain>//rest/api/2/project/?expand=lead
You'll get all Projects with Lead info. If you find a way to hone this to just the Lead's name, please let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.