We have been trying to create a couple of users and give them access to a single or multiple projects so they can only see those and log tasks/issues. I tried to set it up by creating a new user group and giving that user group "Can sign in' permission (under JIRA Software). I then assigned a user to this group. I then went into 'Default Tempo Team' and allowed that user to a project. However, when I log in as that user, it shows some the 'Software' projects (no business type projects) but more interestingly, it doesn't show the only project I granted this user access to.
Please note, the group I created for this is a new user group and I only assigned this user to that group.
Anyway, I have spent quite a bit of time on this but couldn't get it to work. Please advise what I am not doing right and how I can get it working.
Thanks.