I am trying to set permissions to a group.1. On Space Settings | Permissions | Groups | I cant find the group I created2. On Page settings I can't find group to set restriction 3. On confluence page I CAN find a group i cerated (to notify)
Hello there, @Sergej Glavan ! I tried to replicate this behavior but was ultimately unable to. Reading the description you sent our way, I believe that we are dealing with Teams rather than Groups. Here is our documentation on both:
[Confluence Cloud] Teams in Atlassian Cloud [Confluence Cloud] Create and update groups
Assuming you are dealing with Teams, I can tell you that permissions and restrictions are not applicable to teams. For us to work with permissions and restrictions, we need to use groups. If you need to create a Group in Confluence, you can follow this:
Click the Switch To… menu Select Administration Click Groups Select Create group You will be greeted by this dialog window
From there, you will be able to create new groups and then assign both permissions and restrictions to them!
I hope this aids your quest, Sergej!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.