What is the the best way to create a filter that shows issues with NO due date?
Thank you
@Ali Adib try:
duedate is EMPTY
Thanks much! It worked
@Peter DeWitt do you also happen to know the answer to this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-change-the-way-a-subtask-views-in-the-body-of-its/qaq-p/1220229
Thanks!
Hey Peter or Ali,
The fliter command I have for due date looks like the attached. I cannot typr EMPTY in it. Any idea please re how to fill in the boxes to get a filter of no due date?
Thank you! Steve
Hello, I have something similar. I'm trying to make a query that will provide me with issues that have no requested due date. In our tickets, we have a "Requested Due Date", so I have my query as such:"Requested Due Date" is EMPTY OR duedate is EMPTY OR due is EMPTYYet, my dashboard still returns the exact same tickets even if they have a due date.
Update: if I search for issues with a queryproject = XYZ and reporter = "XYZ" AND duedate is EMPTY OR "Requested Due Date" is EMPTY OR due is EMPTYThen it actually works, I get all tickets assign to XYZ project, reporter is XYZ, and the tickets have no due dates. But in my dashboard, I still get tickets with due dates. I checked the rich filter, and I checked the gadget's filter as well. Nothing is different from the other custom queries I have made for my controller buttons. In theory, it should work just fine but it isn't.
Update 2: I was able to get this query to work for some reason:"Requested Due Date" is EMPTYI removed the other functions (correct term?) and left it with just one and it was able to give me what I wanted. I guess my logic with the longer query outputs not in the way I would like.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.