When I try to filter by tickets that I am responsible for, the filter does not work. In addition, I don't receive any notification from these tickets. Could It be a configuration issue or a bug?
Hello Frans,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Using the steps you provided here, I tested on my local environment and it’s working normally.
I see per the screenshot that it seems that you are not the assignee for any ticket.
Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, can you please let us know if this issue is happening with all users?
Is it also happening when you use the same filter on the board?
Also, if you are assignee for tickets on other projects, can you please test if this issue happens?
Regards,Angélica
Yes, this happens for all users. This happens on board too. What I saw is that it happens only on tasks, not bugs or stories. In addition, tasks only allow multi values for assignment (I could assign more than 1 user). Filter only works for single option assignment box.
Thank you for the details.
Currently, on Jira, we can only assign an issue to a single user, so I would like more information of how you are assigning tasks to more than one user.
I see that on the site there is an add-on called OKR Board for Jira, but I’m not sure if this add-on allows this option, so please, give us more details for us to test here.
There you can add not only one user
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.