Hi , We are using Jira Classic Service Desk.
Currently, Our customers can logon to Customer Portal but they can also view OTHER Project lists.
We want to restrict the customers to view only their Projects, How can we do that ?
I have seen few support incidents and followed the steps but it did not help.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/FATAL-Service-Desk-customers-can-access-other-customer-s-portal/qaq-p/104037
I have followed the below steps:
- Go to your project's settings -> Customer Permissions
- In the "Who can access the portal and send requests to The [Customer Name]?" section, use the "Customers my team adds to the project" option
Doing this will now hide this project from the pool of projects in the Help Center. Once I did this for all customers, this meant that there were no projects visible now for my test user.
Next, on the Customers page, add an 'Organization' (pretty much a group of people) to the project (if you don't have one already). Now, any users that you add in this organization will only be able to access to the portal of the project(s) that they are included in.
