I have over 100 blogs, all 'children' blogs under a main page.
Each blog was created using the blog macro.
Each blog now shows as an individual link on the left hand side of my space home page.
(1) Is there a way to have them all show up in one page, in full content, one after another, as if you were viewing a WordPress Blog?
(2), I need to have an overview page, similar to your JIRA issues blog page example. I was able to create a page and use the 'create by label' macro, which gives the title of each blog, but I need more details appear, like all of the items that were included in the macro template that shows the date of the original creation, the key words in that specific blog, etc.
And (3), is it possible to have this overview page with the option of a search function so our CEO can research past blogs, perhaps by filling in key words he is looking for?