We need a dependency between cloned issues:
1) If the cloned issue gets closed, main issue should close automatically2) If the main issue reopened, cloned issue gets reopen.
Please suggest
Using the Post Function
Hi PVS - I am pretty sure this is possible using Automation For Jira, but not out of the box Jira. If you are using that add-on, I might be able to walk you through that.
I assume you are using an automation addon. I don’t know of a way to act on “cloned” issues. I would consider linking the cloned and operate on that. However you may need to use a custom field to qualify the IF condition so as not to do the THEN for all linked issues.
Hi @John Funk
I Have JSu Plugin If Its Possible To On any Post function Using this Or Any Other Plugin Please Suggest me
Thanks,
PVS
Hi PVS - I am not familiar with the JSu plugin. But I think that Automation for Jira should be able to do it. If you install that and would like help, just let me know.
Yes I have This Plugin @John Funk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.