Hello! I would like to change the home of the space that got created when setting up the account initially. But there are no options like deleting or editing.
I am unable to access this URL: https://projects.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/editspace.action?key=PROJECTS
Getting:
This is a restricted pageIf you think you should have access, try asking the person who sent you here for help
The other spaces are working fine. Could someone please help?
Hello @Irfan Junaid ,
It looks like your site administrator has set a default login home page for you, but you don't have access to this page.
I think you can contact the site administrator to solve this problem.
Hey Ollie! I am able to set the Site Homepage. But my problem is about setting the Home for spaces. When signing up for confluence, it created an initial space. But I am not able to change few aspects or deleting it.
If you think you should have access, try asking the person who sent you here for helpUpgrade for admin keySite admins with Premium can use admin key to get temporary access to restricted pages, so they can troubleshoot and fix problems fast.
I am in free plan BTW...
It looks like you do not have space admin for that space, you'll need one of the existing admins (or a full confluence admin) to let you into it.
Once you have admin over that space, you will be able to use "space settings -> Overview -> Edit space details -> Home page" to change it.
Hi @Irfan Junaid ,
Please refer to Nic's suggestion.
Hey @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I have trouble finding the above options or missing it here.
These are administrators I see for confluence,
Administrators: Confluence Analytics (System), Former user, Chat Notifications
Please advise.
That looks like your only admin has left your organisation and hence been removed from the user directory.
You will need to get in touch with the people who run your user directory system and get someone nominated as the new admin (I'd recommend you have three people with admin access)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.