I have a subscription to receive updates on the issues I am watching. But I never got any e-mail, and the issues have been updated. The system shows "Last Sent 16/May/12 11:37 AM" but I never got anything.
Any ideas?
I found out what happened. The admin had not associated a notification scheme for the project. Thanks guys.
I'd check if the project has a notification scheme associated to it. If you are the one who made the update in the JIRA issue, make sure you choose JIRA to notify you on your own changes - go to your profile page, and change this setting.
Thanks, but the changes were not made by me.
Are you sure it is not in your spam? Any messages in the Mail error queue? Also have a look at the logs to see if there are any errors around the time when the mail is sent!
I know this particular issue is solved, but for others that come across this: we have an all-encompassing knowledge base article over at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Notifications+Troubleshooting.
That's exactly what I was trying to say
Perhaps, I should have clarified/separated my answer into 2 paragraphs:
I'd check if the project has a notification scheme associated to it. Otherwise, If you are the one who made the update (as for "I have a subscription to receive updates on the issues I am watching") in the JIRA issue, make sure you choose JIRA to notify you on your own changes - go to your profile page, and change this setting.
I'd check if the project has a notification scheme associated to it.
Otherwise, If you are the one who made the update (as for "I have a subscription to receive updates on the issues I am watching") in the JIRA issue, make sure you choose JIRA to notify you on your own changes - go to your profile page, and change this setting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.