I have 1 team project and multiple product projects. How do I get the issue items from the product project to show up in the team's backlog?
Hi Jonathan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you change the underlying filter for the board to include the product projects, that should take care of it. It will look something like: Project in (ABC, 123, 456, 789)
In the example, project ABC is the team project and the other projects are product projects.
If you only want the product projects to show up in the backlog and not the rest of the board, you would use something like: Project = ABC AND (Project in (123, 456, 789) and Status = Backlog)
I hope that helps!
Thank you very much
If that takes care of what you need, can you click on the Accept answer button to close this one out? :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.