I just created a next-gen project in our JIRA cloud domain, and when I go to "Add People" it doesn't show anyone from our domain (all domain members are unresolved). Even the "can't find" message shows the proper domain name for our cloud installation. It makes no sense. This seems like a pretty serious issue - any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?
Changing access to Private, Limited or Open makes no different; people can never be found.
Note I created another Next Gen project, and have the exact same issue; members of our domain just don't show up and aren't selective.
UPDATE: I deleted the next-gen projects and created classic projects. The People section is automatically populated, but once again, when I try to "Add People" no names show up at all. There's definitely a bug here, and it's preventing me from setting things up.