Hi guys,
I have an problem over Work-flow in the Jira software, can you please help me out?
I have changed the workflow of a software project which was already started. In fact I have associated workflow which we have defied on our own for Epics, Stories, Tasks and Subtasks. For the issues (bugs) we have associated the default Jira Workflow. After I have done that all things went well as I expected, except in the project backlog it has listed all the issues/ Stories ect which we have completed over the past completed sprints.
When I look at already completed Stories/ tasks/ ect it was pointed in middle of the our user defied workflow and when I manually transition through the workflow and set to final state those items were removed from the backlog. However still all the bugs we have completed still displayed even if those were at the last state of the Jira workflow (“closed” state)
Please let me know which I can remove them from the backlog.
Regards,
Rasika

