Hi guys,
I have a problem, which's been haunting me for weeks now.
I have 5 projects in Jira. I created a filter, which displays all issues in all those 5 projects. In every of those projects I created an "All issues" board with the filter mentioned before. I also created "All issues in this project" in every project.
On top of all that I have a custom workflow (Open > In Progress > QA > Under Review > Closed), where Open status and Closed status are the ones from the original Jira workflow.
Now, when I start a sprint with issues from each of the 5 projects. The tasks that are closed don't get burned down properly on the burndown chart for any of the "All issues" boards. I can only see them burn down if I switch to the "All issues in this project" board.
Does anyone have an idea how to I fix the burndown chart for multiple projects?
Best,
Lukasz