Hello,
I would like to restrict some comments in an issue that must stay between the team of analysts.
I can't find the option on the new Jira version...
Can someone help me?
Thank you!
Hi @Chantal Azzam ,
Currently comments restrictions is not available with new issue view of Jira and already bug has been reported for the same.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69821
For comments restriction you need to use old issue view and that helps to restrict comments.
Steps to go back to old issue view.
1.Click on Settings
2. Turn off Jira labs
Thanks,
Avinash
thank you for your help! @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
If you find answer is helpful , please accept the answer or vote so that it will be helpful to other community users.
Have great day !
even though I have turned JIRA Labs off, I still have new issue view, no changes
any advise would be highly appreciated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.