I just need to transfer the current projects I am tracking in Azure over into Jira and I'm not sure how to accomplish that.
Hi Jonathan,
can you elaborate? You mention Azure, are you saying you currently have a Server instance of Jira stood up in Azure and you are looking to migrate to Atlassian's On Demand cloud solution? If so you may find this site of interest - Cloud Migration Center
I am trying to export all of my issue/tickets/user stories (whatever you want to call them). All the dialog history,descriptions, progress, assignments,attachments, etc... and import them over into Jira.
but what application are you exporting from? what is currently running in Azure that you are migrating away from. If you can figure out how to export all of the info you need from Azure into a CSV then you can use it to import into your Jira Cloud instance. See this article - creating-issues-using-the-csv-importer
I don't see an application to export from in Azure. I see a web based query in Azure that I can pull info from but that is about it. I saw the CSV importer but that doesn't get me my comment history and attachments out of Azure. I guess my main issue is getting information out of Azure in order to migrate it over to Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.