Hello! I will explain my issue through example: Let's say that my board currently has Sprint A (which is active), Sprint B (which is a future sprint), and the backlog. Throughout the week, I will add tickets to Sprint B as we assign tasks for the upcoming sprint. When Sprint A ends, I end the sprint and translate all unfinished issues to Sprint B. Then, I activate Sprint B. However, the issue is that when I start Sprint B, all of the issues do not show on the Board. I then navigate to each issue that is not appearing on the board. The issues still has the correct sprint (Sprint
list as the sprint it's a part of. If I then remove the sprint and re-add it, the issue will appear on my board.
My question is, why would not all of my issues appear on the Board automatically? I've tried to find some common denominator between the issues that dont appear, but haven't found anything yet. I'm hoping you might have some ideas, thanks!