I just added a Post Function to the transition of "In Progress" to "Fixed" to assign the issue to the reporter. I would like to make this post function a little smarter so that it is only done for Issue Type "Internal Bug". Can anyone offer me guidance? Thanks.
Hello @Marybeth Feeney
I will suggest you to copy your current workflow and add this post function and associate this one only for the issue type Internal Bug.
Hope this helps
Associating it with only the issue type Internal Bug is what I do not know how to do.
First copy the workflow and make the change you want, then add this workflow to your workflow scheme that its associated with your project. You will be able to choose wich workflow go with wich issue type.
Here the documention
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-your-workflows-776636587.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.