Is it possible to revoke confluence product access to the ORG & SITE ADMIN? He only uses Jira Software so there is no need for him to have an account on confluence.
Hello Luis,
Thank you for contacting us about this!
By default, when a user is added as an organization admin, they are added to the site-admin group for all sites associated with that domain.
The licensing for that group is based on your site's settings. For example, here are my settings for my site-admin group:
You can either:
Note that if you leave the site-admins product access as-is, and remove your user from the site-admin group, then they will no longer be able to access site settings, such as Users.
I hope that's clear, but let me know if you have any questions about it.
Regards,
Shannon
Hello,
I did remove them to be automatically added to products, but now I can't remove access to ORG admin.
Is it possible to change this?
thanks
You can follow the steps below to remove access:
Under If the user is an org admin:
I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any trouble.
Hello Shannon,
Let's get back to the original question,
"Is it possible to revoke confluence product access to the ORG & SITE ADMIN?"I don't want to remove a organization admin, I want him to pay what he uses.
The org admin just uses jira software, then i don't want him to be is confluence users list, is that possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.