There is no favicon for my Confluence OnDemand. Even for spaces which have a custom logo uploaded, even though there is a favicon for Jira (the default). I am using Chrome as a browser.
There is also no favicon for bamboo or fisheye/crucible.
Julia.
Hi Julia,
It seems to be a limitation of the latest release, but there's an open improvement request at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6075, which aims for having this implemented in the near future. You may want to vote for this improvement request to raise its visibility, and add yourself as a watcher to keep track of the process.
Hope it helps!
Any update on this? Rather annoying when working with tabbed browser to not have this.
No news on this as far as I know. Any updates will be in CONF-8247.
Voted here - CONF-8247 - and its climbing, so join up OnDemand-ers...
I have a downloaded version of confluence and can't see any favicon, although the favicon.ico is in the CONFLUENCE/confluence folder.What should I do / where should i post this to get help? Regards, Robert
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.