How can I show for my team only projects in the list of projects that have tasks for them?
For example: https://prnt.sc/pq35tc
Hi Natali - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can create a filter that looks like this: Project = ABC and assignee = currentUser()
I hope that helps!
Hi @Admin
In permission there is something called Browse Project Permission , for each project you can edit the permissions and set only particular persons or people with in the project role can browse the respective project , or you create a scheme that is with the browse project permission and set is to the projects that needed to be hidden from other users.
Regards,
Kevin.
This is not exactly what I need. Then I will be on the task page, not on the project list page...
Unfortunately, you cannot apply filters to the project list. But you might could create a filter like what I described above. Then you can create a dashboard and place the Issue Statistics gadget on the dashboard. Make sure you put Project as the Issue Statistic. That should show you want you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.