I want to generate the Bug report with different status in Dashboard with component.
in X axis will be Status of the Bug
in Y axis will be Components
Hi @Balamurugan ,
You can use below query and save. Use the filter in Two dimensional filter statistics gadget in Dashboard.
project = Test AND issuetype = Bug
Sample Report looks like below:
Thanks,
Avinash
Thanks Avinash.
I have done that already. However It shows all the Issue type.
The above one shows in all the issues like (test, story, bug, sub task).
I need only the Bug list with different Status.
Like below : Components in y axis
Issue type - only Bug status in X axis
Currently you are using board filter which gives you all issues list.
create below JQL filter query and add it to Two dimensional Filter Statistics gadget.
Please click here to know to create filter in JIRA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.