I cannot go through the presentation of the new features because the popup displaying information is too low and I cannot click the button to go the next slide.
Hi @Pierre Thibault ,
Have you tried resizing your browser window to see if you are able to see the next option.
Also have you tried to access the features in different browsers.
Regards,
Vijay Ramamurthy
Hello Vijay,
> Have you tried resizing your browser window to see if you are able to see the next option.
Yes but it was not helping.
> Also have you tried to access the features in different browsers.
Not yet. But I noticed that other websites are misbehaving in that regard in Firefox.
I'll investigate more if the problem occur again and I'll report my findings.
Sorry for responding so late.
Pierre Thibault
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.