Hello there,
I just asked myself if it's possible to archive a next gen project? E.g. when the project has been finished (FINALLY!), we don't want to loose the content but it shouldn't be deleted.
Anyone any ideas?
Hey @Claudia Michelbach
There isn't an official way to archive a project in cloud but you can change the permissions of the project so only admins can access it. This would hide it from the man project list, therefore "archiving it".
The other thing I have seen people do but you run the risk of losing data is having a project called "Archive" and you would move all the issues from the project you want to archive to the Archive project and then you would delete the project you moved all the issues from.
I don't recommend the second option but again I have seen people do that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.