Hi Community!
I am trying to create a dashboard gadget based on the Filter Results option but I want to be able to use quick filters (or similar) so that I can either view all filter results, or selecting a quick filter for specific sprints.
I have gone through a variety of the gadgets that seem related but no luck. I have also found this post online which looks exactly like what I want to use but does not seem available on JIRA anymore (https://codefortynine.com/quick-filters-for-jira-dashboards/)
The post suggests to add Quick Filter Results & Quick Controller gadgets (both are not available to me)
Hopefully someone out there has an answer for me - I tried search the community for Questions and Discussions about quick filters in gadgets but no results came up
Thank you!
-----------------------------
UPDATE: Thanks for the responses, I did not realise that the Quick Filters on dashboards were third party additions.
Unfortunately I am on a corporate subscription and not able to activate the trial subscription