We run JIRA cloud but would like to use this plugin. Is there a plan to make this available for JIRA cloud customers??
Hi Brian,
I searched for information regarding HPSync from Atlassian's side, but I found nothing but this req to the plugin Vendor:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Quality-Center-Support-and-News/Quality-Center-to-integrate-with-JIRA-cloud-version-hosted-by/td-p/6629140#.VabZdBNVikp
Maybe voting or updating this post would be something.
Cheers,
Rodrigo Silva
I don't think it will be. Atlassian were very clear in the last AtlasCamp that the Cloud approach is the focus of their future plans, and there's a strong implication that they won't be adding more type-2 addons to Cloud in the future. If the addon is not converted to a "connect" addon, I wouldn't bet on it ever making it on to Cloud
But, you should contact the vendors, rather than Atlassian - they will have a more reliable answer than my assumptions and instincts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.