What tools/technologies do I need to use to Integrate Jira to Selenium C#
I have tried out ZephyrCloudHelper and JiraSDK
What do you want from your "integration"?
The word tells us you want two systems to talk to each other, but nothing more of any use in answering the question.
Hi Nic, I want selenium test runs results to be updated in jira.
How are you getting the results in Jira? Does that method support updates?
Right We are manually updating results in jira like test pass/Fail after our selenium scripts runs
Hi Mohamed Ibrahim,
In Zephyr for jira cloud please try the A.T.O.M-Beta feature which will posts your selenium results in to your jira and updates your test results
You need to enable the ATOM feature in jira project settings
Look like it doesn't support Nunit, so how can we upload the execution from Selenium C# to Zephyr?
I am Using Jenkins for Selenium C# to Upload results in Zephyr
Which tools are you using? I'm looking for the solutions to upload results to Zephyr Cloud too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.