I have multiple tasks in multiple projects.
I would like to prioritize these tasks as personal view.
May I have your suggestion about how do I do it in Jira Cloud/Software?
I would create an agile board with all the tickets assigned to me to do this. On an agile board you can see whatever you like, maybe the filter criteria is a bit more complex than just assigned to me but that's the logic behind. Later you might want to see each project as a swimline to easily see what belongs where
Hi @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
But an agile board only can effect in one project right?
I would like to see all of my tasks in muti-projects in one board. or contact in one project
Or could you point out what kind of agile board you said?
Agile boards are based on queries, usually are for one project but you can do a query for all projects and see that output as an agile board.
See on the board settings that you have a query there that you could change for another or edit that one
Thank you, you answered my question
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.