My company use MS team as the IM tool
I would like to connect my jira tasks to the Mircosoft planner or Mircosoft team
How could I do it?
Hi @Ulysses Kao - There is now a marketplace app that should help you. You can find it here:
https://ramseysolutions.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/com.atlassian.jira.emcee/discover?s=com.atlassian.jira.emcee__discover#!/discover/app/microsoft-teams
I add this version , but how do I add tap in MS team?
In the bottom left hand corner of Teams, click on Apps. And then follow the directions there.
My MS team has no Jira relative app...
Did you see the Apps link? And if so, when you clicked on it, it did not show Jira as an option? Can you send a screenshot of that?
Also, did it successfully install in Jira?
Hi @John Funk ,
I installed success in Jira.
And no, after search the keyword "Jira" in Apps of MS Team, I have not found Jira App
(my screen is Chinese, but you can see the result)
So sorry - not sure what to do if it does not show up there. You probably need to open a support ticket either with Atlassian or Microsoft.
To enter an Atlassian support ticket, you can click here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.