Hi,
A couple of months ago when I created new users they would login into Jira and by default they would land onto the 'System dashboard' after skipping through the questionnaire. Now when I create a new user they now land onto the 'your work' screen after skipping through the questionnaire. They then have to click the diamond (jira) icon to get to the system dashboard or another dashboard. Why would you change that? You have just made their entry into Jira longer.
Jira was once user friendly it's now becoming extremely hard for basic users of which 95% of my users are.
I have worked hard to write a document to help them navigate through Jira but since changes are made like this every month, I have abandoned this as I cannot keep up with the changes and nor can my users. Every month I need to re-train them?
Can anyone tell me how to set my new users to the 'system dashboard' and not to 'your work'.
This would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tony.