Simple question: How do I edit the sprint goal (or summary?) after initiating the sprint? I made a typo but don't see any way to change it. All I see are "Board settings."
go to the Backlog screen. click on the ellipses to the right of the sprint and Edit.
Thank you. That was it.
Hey @Jack Brickey , I can not find the ellipses you mentioned in your answer. I am looking at the backlog screen, see the sprint but there are only the options "View in Issue Navigator" and "Added after sprint start". The 3 dots at the very right side are just showing the option to close the sprint.
What can be wrong? Is that an rights management issue?,
Many thanks
Sven
likely you don't have Manage Sprints permission. Here is what you should see if you are using CMP project. it is similar in TMP.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.