I made a Next-Gen Project hoping to take advantage of the customizable form fields in building a short and sweet issue collector form to add to my website. However, when I go to the Project > Project Settings there is no Issue Collector link available as there is in the classic projects outlined in the Using the issue collector (Cloud) documentation.
I went to an Issue Collector in a classic project and obtained a couple of URLs and update the projectKey (see link below) with a Next-Gen key...
https://yourcompany.atlassian.net/secure/ViewCollector!default.jspa?projectKey=XX
https://yourcompany.atlassian.net/secure/AddCollector!default.jspa?projectKey=XX
However, when I setup and click Submit on the Add issue collector page the web page appears to refresh or reload with all field values still present and no redirect to a next step or page confirming success. If I go to View issue collector using the URL above it is not listed for the project, which btw does show a proper breadcrumb trail (see below).
Projects / Next-Gen_Project_XX / Project settings / Issue collectors
So, below are my questions for the Issue Collector (Cloud):
- Is the issue collector not available for Next-Gen?
- If not, are there plans to make it available for Next-Gen?
- Is the Issue Collector supported by tech support with Classic Projects?
- Is there an App that matches the functionality of this baseline feature?
Thanks!