Hello,
I have been programming for years but am new to Jira and ScriptRunner.
Sometimes we have to change a versions release date. When I update the fix version release date I want all the issues associated with that version to have updated due dates so that their due date is the new fix version release date.
I found the related article about this topic from 2017 but I don't think it is using script runner and the syntax did not line up with what I am seeing.
Related article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Set-Issue-Due-Date-based-on-fixVersion-release-Date-with-Script/qaq-p/678889
Any help or pointers will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nathan
Here is my pseudo-code plan.
1. Use Script Listener to trigger when release date is updated.
2. Get version release date.
3. For each issue with a given fix version update issue due date in a similar way to how I did it below.
Is this a good plan?

What I'm trying to do..
