Anyone can help me to fix this case. The status of ticket is In Progress but Resolution is Done, also I have date to done as image as below. How can I remove the Resolve date in this case and remove Resolution (Done).
Thanks
Make sure that the global transitions to the To Do and the In Progress statuses have an Update Issue Field post function that sets the resolution field to None.
This is how it should look like (in this case for a non global transition):
Hi @Tan Phan
May be there is a post function that is setting the resolution on In Progress transition. You can click on the In Progress transition, the arrow and check the post functions.
Ravi
Here is my workflow. I'm just investigating to family with it. So in my workflow that is right or wrong? what I need to change?
Hope this helped you RegardsHaran
Changed, but the issue is still happen the same.
Hi @Haran Kumar , just do it but don't have Unresolved option to choose. How can I do?
Updated. Change the status in ticket to In Progress it will be applied imediately. Fixed.
Thanks, Fixed
Thanks,
Fixed
Best wishes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.