Hi everyone,
Our Jira setup has several projects, such as Engineering, Bugs, Customer Request, etc. In order to run our sprints, I want to group together tickets from multiple projects into 1 single backlog view, creating sprints that include tickets from the Engineering, Bugs and Customer Request projects. I was able to accomplish this by creating a Backlog board based on a Filter that includes all these projects.
However, in this filter, I did not include tickets with the "DONE" status... well, because I don't want to see all the DONE tickets. The problem is, in my board based on a filter, if a ticket's status changes to DONE, it disappears from the board altogether. I can't even find this ticket in the Sprint Report. That DONE ticket can only be found in the backlog view or sprint report in the Jira project where it's located at. That's the problem... I created this aggregate board so I can manage tickets from different boards in one place.
Does anyone have any idea? Perhaps a way to conditionally filter out the DONE tickets under certain conditions?
Thanks!
David