I imported my own "Custom Emojis" but am unable to figure out how and where to use them? I was trying to use them in a comment on a task, but my custom emojis do not show up in the list of emojis. Any ideas?
Did you figure this out? I'm searching for this as well.
Hi Janene,
Did you figure out how to access them? I've added mine as :TD: but when i type that into a text box I see other emoji's but not mine.
Any advice?
Thanks!
From what I've been able to find out, these custom emojis are only showing up in Confluence Cloud currently. None of the ones our team has added show up in Jira, only the defaults.
Hi @Chris Horne ,
Same thing here. I opened a ticket with support and they said that's expected. Custom Emoji's for Jira and JSD are not available yet.
You can see the feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72560
Thanks,Bobby
Interesting that they add this feature to JIRA ADMIN, and then they note that it doesn't work in JIRA, and there's a feature request to make their own feature work.
I think :facepalm: is the right emoji for this, but unfortunately, my jira comments do not support this yet.
*Typo*
Nope, never did figure it out, as apparently, for the time being, though you can create them in Jira, you cannot use them in Jira. Figure that one out...
@Matt Dujnic
I think I love you! Your comment both summed up my frustration and made me giggle, incessantly.
Also, I feel I need to state this, before anyone thinks I ripped someone off. I illustrated those emoji/icons, myself. Yes, I used Hello Kitty's head, as a base, but all the rest was me...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.