If one user creates a diagram in a Confluence page, can other users edit the diagram concurrently?
Update : draw.io for Confluence Cloud now has collaborative editing. This question is specific to Cloud, so if anyone has the question for server please create a new question.
David, Evan,
Is this question and answer discussing 'concurrent' (simultaneous) editing? I assumed that draw.io like it's competitors did allow editing by other users, just not concurrent editing. Thx.
My answer is for real time collaboration editing. Yes, currently users other than the diagram creator can edit the edit the diagram if they have permission to update other users attachments on the page the diagram is being edited on.
I was actually asking about non-concurrent editing, but you've answered that question as well. I've updated the title and text to clarify in context with your answer. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.