We have used Timesheets (Cloud) for years, but are only now needing to implement the submission/approval process.
I've set up our teams and tested submitting a timecard, but I'm seeing two approvers as a choice in my card that I'm not expecting.
When I try to submit my card, this is what I see:

Janet is the lead of one of the teams I'm on and would expect to see her as an approver; the other team I'm a member of does not have a lead. Can someone help me figure out where Jeff and Samantha are coming from? Each is a member of a group (different groups) that have Tempo Administrator access (including Tempo Account Admin and Tempo Team Admin) in the global permissions, but there are other members of both of those groups who are not showing up as approvers, so I'm confused.
ETA that all of our users are seeing Jeff and Samantha as approvers, no matter what team they are on and who the other "real" approver is.